Leonardo DiCaprio Biography – Height , Age , Wiki Bio , Girlfriend , Family , Net Worth , Career , Movies , Etc.
Leonardo DiCaprio Biography ➡️
Leonardo DiCaprio is an American actor, film producer, and environmental activist, born on November 11, 1974, in Los Angeles, California. He is the only child of Irmelin Indenbirken, a German-born legal secretary, and George DiCaprio, an underground comic artist and producer. His parents divorced when he was a year old, and he lived mostly with his mother, who encouraged him to pursue acting.
Leonardo DiCaprio Bio Preview ➡️
Full Name – Wilhelm DiCaprio
Nick Name – Leo Lenny D
Gender – Male
Profession – American actor, film producer, and environmental activist.
Date of Birth – 11 November 1974
How Years Old – 48 Years (as in 2023)
Birth Place – Los Angeles, California, United States
Nationality – American
Zodiac Sign – Scorpio
Religion – Christian
Ethnicity – mixed
Leonardo DiCaprio Education Qualification ➡️
School – • Seeds Elementary School (now UCLA Lab School), Los Angeles
• John Marshall High School, Los Angeles
• Los Angeles Center for Enriched Studies, Los Angeles
College / University – Not Known
Education Qualification – General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
Leonardo DiCaprio Physical Status ➡️
Height – 6 feet 0 inches (1.83 M)
Weight – 87 Kg or 192 lbs
Eye Colour – Dark Brown
Hair Colour – Blonde
Leonardo DiCaprio Father and Mother ➡️
Leonardo DiCaprio’s father, George DiCaprio, is an underground comic book artist and producer. He has worked on several popular comic book titles, including “Greaser Comics” and “International Cheapskate.” George DiCaprio is also a film and television producer and has worked on several projects with his son, including “The Beach” (2000) and “The Wolf of Wall Street” (2013).
Leonardo DiCaprio’s mother, Irmelin Indenbirken, is a legal secretary. She was born in Germany and moved to the United States in the 1950s. Indenbirken has been a strong influence on her son’s life and career, supporting him through his early acting days and encouraging him to pursue his dreams. She has often been seen accompanying her son to award shows and events.
Father Name – George DiCaprio
Mother Name – Irmelin Indenbirken
Leonardo DiCaprio Brother and Sister ➡️
Brother Name – Adam Farrar (step brother)
Sister Name – N/A
Leonardo DiCaprio Marital Status ➡️
Marital Status – Unmarried
Wife Spouse – None
Girlfriend – Gisele Bündchen , Bar Refaeli , Camila Morrone
Leonardo DiCaprio Kids / Children ➡️
Son’s Name – None
Daughter Name – None
Leonardo DiCaprio Early Life ➡️
Leonardo DiCaprio was born on November 11, 1974, in Los Angeles, California. He was raised by his mother, Irmelin, after his parents divorced when he was a year old. Growing up, DiCaprio was interested in acting and began appearing in local commercials and educational films at a young age. He attended Seeds Elementary School and then John Marshall High School in Los Angeles, but he dropped out of high school during his junior year to pursue acting full-time.
DiCaprio’s early acting career was marked by small roles in television shows such as “Roseanne,” “The New Lassie,” and “Parenthood.” He also appeared in several low-budget films, including “Critters 3” (1991) and “Poison Ivy” (1992). However, his breakthrough role came in 1993 with his portrayal of Arnie Grape in “What’s Eating Gilbert Grape,” for which he received critical acclaim and his first Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor.
After the success of “What’s Eating Gilbert Grape,” DiCaprio’s career began to take off. He starred in a number of successful films in the mid-1990s, including “The Basketball Diaries” (1995), “Romeo + Juliet” (1996), and “Marvin’s Room” (1996). However, it was his role in the 1997 blockbuster “Titanic” that made him an international superstar. The film went on to become one of the highest-grossing films of all time and earned DiCaprio his second Academy Award nomination, this time for Best Actor.
Leonardo DiCaprio Career ➡️
Leonardo DiCaprio’s career in the entertainment industry spans over three decades and includes a wide variety of film roles, producing credits, and philanthropic efforts. After his breakthrough role in “What’s Eating Gilbert Grape,” he continued to establish himself as a leading actor with roles in films such as “The Basketball Diaries” (1995), “Romeo + Juliet” (1996), and “Marvin’s Room” (1996).
In 1997, DiCaprio became an international superstar with his role in the blockbuster film “Titanic,” which became one of the highest-grossing films of all time. He received his second Academy Award nomination for his performance in the film. After “Titanic,” he continued to take on challenging and diverse roles in films such as “Catch Me If You Can” (2002), “The Aviator” (2004), “Blood Diamond” (2006), and “Inception” (2010).
DiCaprio’s passion for environmental issues has also been a significant focus in recent years. He has produced several documentaries, including “The 11th Hour” (2007), which explores the state of the environment, and “Before the Flood” (2016), which documents the effects of climate change. He is also the founder of the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation, which supports environmental causes around the world.
Throughout his career, DiCaprio has received numerous awards and accolades, including an Academy Award for Best Actor for his performance in “The Revenant” (2015) and a Golden Globe Award for his performance in “The Wolf of Wall Street” (2013). He is widely regarded as one of the most talented and versatile actors of his generation.
Leonardo DiCaprio Achivement ➡️
- Golden Globe Awards – He has won three Golden Globe Awards for his performances in “The Aviator” (2005), “The Departed” (2007), and “The Wolf of Wall Street” (2014).
- BAFTA Awards – He has won one BAFTA Award for his performance in “The Revenant” (2016), and has been nominated for several others.
- Academy Award – In 2016, DiCaprio won the Academy Award for Best Actor for his role in “The Revenant,” after receiving five previous nominations in various categories.
- Screen Actors Guild Awards – He has won two Screen Actors Guild Awards for his performances in “The Departed” (2007) and “The Revenant” (2016), and has been nominated for several others.
- Environmental activism – DiCaprio is a dedicated environmental activist and founded the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation, which has provided grants to support over 200 environmental projects around the world.
- Production – DiCaprio has produced several successful films and documentaries, including “The Wolf of Wall Street” (2013), “The Revenant” (2015), and “Before the Flood” (2016).
- Philanthropy – He has donated millions of dollars to various charitable causes, including environmental conservation, disaster relief, and education.
- Influence – DiCaprio is widely regarded as one of the most talented and influential actors of his generation and has inspired many young actors to pursue their dreams in the entertainment industry.
Leonardo DiCaprio Highlights Movies List ➡️
- Titanic (1997)
- The Departed (2006)
- Inception (2010)
- The Revenant (2015)
- Catch Me If You Can (2002)
- The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)
- Django Unchained (2012)
- Shutter Island (2010)
- The Aviator (2004)
- Gangs of New York (2002)
- What’s Eating Gilbert Grape (1993)
- Romeo + Juliet (1996)
- The Basketball Diaries (1995)
- The Great Gatsby (2013)
- Blood Diamond (2006)
Leonardo DiCaprio Favorite Things ➡️
Favorite Actor – Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, & Jack Nicholson
Favorite Actress – Meg Ryan, Meryl Streep
Favorite Director – Martin Scorsese
Favorite Sports – Basketball
Favorite Colour – Green, Black
Favorite Food – Pasta, Lemonade
Hobbies – Collecting Action Figures, Playing Video Games
Leonardo DiCaprio Net Worth ➡️
Leonardo DiCaprio is an American film actor and on top of that, also producer. The net worth of Mr. DiCaprio is estimated to be $310 million US dollars.
Name – Leonardo DiCaprio
Monthly Income And Salary – 3 Million +
Yearly Income – 30 Million +
Net Worth (2023) – $310 Million
Last Updated – 2023
Leonardo DiCaprio Biography
Leonardo DiCaprio Assets ➡️
House – Mr. Leonardo DiCaprio has a beautiful house in Oriole Way Compound, Los Angeles. He also owns an apartment in the TriBeCa neighborhood in Lower Manhattan, New York. He also bought an island in Belize. He also owns an apartment in Riverhouse.
Cars – Alike most celebrities, Mr. Leonardo DiCaprio has a good collection of cars. He owns the best brands in the world. Lamborghini, Ferrari, Audi, and Mercedes are a few of them.
Read More Article ➡️
- Vin Diesel Biography
- Robert Downey Jr. Biography
- Chris Hemsworth Biography
- Leonardo DiCaprio Biography
Facts About of Leonardo DiCaprio ➡️
• His full name is Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio.
• His breakthrough role was in the 1993 film “What’s Eating Gilbert Grape” for which he received his first Academy Award nomination.
• Leonardo DiCaprio was born on November 11, 1974, in Los Angeles, California, USA.
• He began his acting career at the age of 14 in a commercial for Matchbox cars.
• He is a passionate environmentalist and has been actively involved in promoting sustainability and conservation.
• He is an avid art collector and owns works by famous artists like Pablo Picasso, Jean-Michel Basquiat, and Salvador Dali.
• DiCaprio is fluent in German and has also studied Italian and French.
• DiCaprio was once named People Magazine’s “Sexiest Man Alive” in 1998.
• He has been linked romantically with several famous women, including Gisele Bundchen, Bar Refaeli, and Rihanna.
• He has won numerous awards for his acting and activism, including an Academy Award and several Golden Globe Awards.
• DiCaprio is an only child and was raised by his mother, Irmelin DiCaprio, after his parents divorced when he was a child.
• He has a production company called Appian Way Productions that has produced several successful films and documentaries.
• He is good friends with fellow actors Tobey Maguire and Kate Winslet, with whom he starred in “Titanic.”
• He has a fear of flying and prefers to travel by private jet or yacht.
• DiCaprio is a big fan of basketball and supports the Los Angeles Lakers.
Leonardo DiCaprio Biography
Leonardo DiCaprio Social Media Account ➡️
Instagram – Click Now
Twitter – Click Now
Wikipedia – Click Now
Frequently Asked Questions About Leonardo DiCaprio ➡️
Q. What is Leonardo DiCaprio’s net worth?
Ans. As of 2023, Leonardo DiCaprio’s net worth is estimated to be around $310 million.
Q. What are some of Leonardo DiCaprio’s most famous movies?
Ans. Some of Leonardo DiCaprio’s most famous movies include “Titanic,” “The Departed,” “Inception,” “The Revenant,” “Catch Me If You Can,” and “The Wolf of Wall Street.”
Q. What is Leonardo DiCaprio’s production company called?
Ans. Leonardo DiCaprio’s production company is called Appian Way Productions.
Q. What other awards has Leonardo DiCaprio won?
Ans. In addition to his Academy Award, Leonardo DiCaprio has won several Golden Globe Awards, Screen Actors Guild Awards, and BAFTA Awards.
Q. What are some of Leonardo DiCaprio’s hobbies?
Ans. Leonardo DiCaprio enjoys playing basketball, collecting art, and traveling.
Q. How tall is Leonardo DiCaprio?
Ans. Leonardo DiCaprio is 6 feet (183 cm) tall.
Q. Has Leonardo DiCaprio ever won an Academy Award?
Ans. Yes, Leonardo DiCaprio won the Academy Award for Best Actor for his role in “The Revenant” in 2016.
Q. Is Leonardo DiCaprio married?
Ans. No, Leonardo DiCaprio is not married. He has had several high-profile relationships in the past, but is currently single.
Q. What is Leonardo DiCaprio’s involvement in environmental activism?
Ans. Leonardo DiCaprio is a dedicated environmental activist and founded the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation, which supports various environmental initiatives and has provided grants to over 200 environmental projects around the world.
Q. Is Leonardo DiCaprio involved in any philanthropic work?
Ans. Yes, Leonardo DiCaprio is involved in various philanthropic causes, including environmental conservation, disaster relief, and education. He has donated millions of dollars to these causes through his foundation and personal contributions.
Leonardo DiCaprio Biography
Dear Reader – Guess I hope you have liked this information, if you liked it, please share it with your friends. Thanks ♥️
About The Blog
Welcome to Myworldtimes; it is a great place to learn every detail about your favorite celebrities. Here we share their Personal Lives, Careers, Journeys, News, and many other things.
We list almost every trending celebrity like Actor, Actress, Model, Social Media Personalities, Athletes, Business Persons, Politicians, Authors, Journalists, Singers, and more.
Who Are We ?
About Bablu Regar ➡️
Bablu is the CEO of this Blog. He is a blogger, entrepreneur, and explorer from Bhilwara Rajasthan
He is passionate about learning and then sharing information with other people. His biggest goal is to learn and teach people.
Know More About Bablu From – Instagram
Sources of Information
The information we serve in every article is collected from trusted and verified web networks. We use Wikipedia, YouTube, and other established News Media sites to manage and serve 100% truthful information.
We also have a deep look at celebrities’ different Social Media accounts to collect and confirm every piece of information.
Correction of a Mistake
If you’ve found any mistake or wrong information and verified the correction, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We appreciate your effort.
For any kind of queries, you can contact us by visiting Contact Page. You can also our follow and contact us on our Social Media handles.
Leonardo DiCaprio Biography