Johnny Depp Biography | Height , Age , Girlfriend , Wife , Children , Family & More.
Marital Status: Divorced
Age: 60 Years
Johnny Depp Biography👉
Full Name – Jhon Christopher “Jhonny ” Depp II
Nicknames – Jhonny , Mr Stench , Colonel
Professions – American Actor , Producer and Musicians
Physical Stats & More 👉
Height (approx.) – in centimetres – 178 cm
in meters – 1.78 m
in Feet inches – 5’10”
Weight (approx.) – in kilograms – 78 kg
in Pounds – 172 IBS
Body Measurement (approx.) – Chest: 40 inches
– Waist: 32 inches
– Biceps: 12 inches
Hair Colour – Black
Eye Colour – Black
Peresonal Life 👉
Date of Birth – 9 June 1963
Age (as in 2023) – 60 Years
Birth Place – Owensboro , Kentucky
Zodiac Sign – Gemini
Nationality – American
Home Town – Miramar , Florida
School – Miramar High school , Miramar , Florida , USA
Education Qualification – High school (Drop Out)
Debut – TV: 21 Jump Street (1987)
Film: Nightmare On Elm Street (1984)
Family – Father – John Christopher Depp (Civil engineering)
Mother – Betty Sue Palmer (Waitress)
Brother – Daniel Depp
Sister – Christi Dembrowski (Flim Producer) and Debbie Depp
Religion – Atheist
Ethnicity – English , French , German , Irish , African and Cherokee
Fan Mail Address – Johnny Depp The spanky Taylor Company 3727 W. Magnolia Suite 300 Burbank , CA 91505 USA
Hobbies – Playing Guitar , Watching Cartoons , Collecting dolls and guns
In 2002, his claim that he has Native American ancestry led to criticism by the Native American Community because there is no evidence of his Native American ancestry.
In 2003, he gave a controversial statement to a German Magazine that “America is Dumb”.
In 2015, he was accused of to illegally bring his dogs to Australia.
The Depp- Heard trial: After filing for divorce in May 2016, Amber Heard obtained a temporary restraining order against Depp, accusing him of verbal and physical abuse in her court declaration; however, Depp didn’t approve of her accusations and alleged that she was “attempting to secure a premature financial resolution.” After reaching a settlement in August 2016, the divorce was finalized in January 2017. Heard received a divorce settlement of US$7 million from Depp, and she pledged to donate this to the ACLU and the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles (CHLA).  In February 2019, Depp sued Heard for defaming him through an op-ed
for The Washington Post that was published in December 2018. In August 2020, Heard countersued Depp, accusing him of conspiring against her to get her fired from Aquaman and L’Oreal.”  From 11 April 2022 to 1 June 2022, the Depp-Heard trial took place in Fairfax County, Virginia, and the jury termed all three statements from Heard’s op-ed were false. According to jury, Heard made these false statements to defame Depp, and the jury awarded Depp $10 million in compensatory damages and $5 million in punitive damages from Heard. While reacting to the result of the trial, Depp said, “jury gave me my life back. I am truly humbled.” 
Favourite Things 👉
Book – Ulysses by James Joyce , The Rum Diary by Hunter s. Thompson
Foods – Mexican food , Blueberry and Ginger Bourbon Sour , Chateau Petrus , Chateau Calon Segue
Colour – Black
Girls , Affairs and More 👉
Marital status – Divorced
Affairs/ Girlfriends –
– Lori Anne Allison , Make-up artist (1983-1985)
– Sherilyn Fenn , Actress (1986-1988)
– Jennifer Grey , Actress (1989)
– Winona Ryder , Actress (1989-1993)
– Juliette Lewis , Actress (1993)
– Peggy Trentini , Actress (1993)
– Tatjana Patitz , Model and Actress (1993)
– Kate Moss , Model (1994-1998)
– Vanessa Paradis , French Singer (1998-2011)
– Kiley Evans (2011)
– Amber Heard , Actress (2012-2016)
– Joelle Rich (American attorney) rumoured
Wife / Spouse – Lori Anne Allison ( Married 1983-1986)
– Amber Heard (M. 2015 Div. 2016)
Children – Son – John Christopher Depp III
Daughter – Lily Rose Melody depp (Actress)
Money Factor –
Net Worth – $400 Million
Johnny Depp Biography
Some Lesser known Facts About Johnny Depp
- Does Johnny Depp smoke?: Yes
- Does Johnny Depp drink alcohol?: Yes
- He declared in an interview that when he was a kid, he used to do weird things like repeatedly turning off light switches, making out odd noises etc.
- In his childhood, he along with his siblings lived in more than 20 different places.
- His mother was a waitress.
- When he was 12, his mother gifted him a guitar which he carries even today.
- He collaborated with a rock band named Rock City Angels and co- wrote their songs.
- During his struggle days he did many odd jobs including a telemarketer for pens.
- The year 1990 was the turning point of his film career by doing roles in two big classics – “Cry Baby” and “Edward Scissorhands” which established him as an A-list actor.
- In 1994, he was nominated for Golden Globe Award for Best Actor for his role in the film “Ed Wood”.
- His most popular character is that of “Captain jack Sparrow” in “Pirates of the Caribbean” series and he was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actor for his role as “Captain Jack Sparrow” in the first film of this series i.e. “Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl” in 2003.
- In 2004, he was again nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actor for his performance in the film “Finding Neverland”.
- In 2004, he formed his own production company “Infinitum Nihil” which means “Nothing is Forever”.
- In 2012, Guinness Book of World Records listed him as the world’s highest paid actor ($75 million) for the year 2011.
- Despite being nominated several times, he never get an Oscar.
- People magazine named him “Sexist Man Alive” twice in 2003 and 2009.
- He has a fear of dancing and has never danced in his real life.
- Johnny depp Instagram id
Johnny Depp Biography