Jacqueline Gold Biography  – Height , Age , Net Worth , Family , Cause of Death
Jacqueline Gold Biography ➡️
Born Jacqueline S Gold on 16 July 1960, in Bromley, Kent, England, she is best known for serving as Chief Executive of Gold Group International companies Ann Summers and Knickerbox, which are managed by women, for women. At the time she joined her father’s Ann Summers, the working atmosphere was completely different at the company since it was run by men or as Karen herself said, “It was all men, it was the sex industry as we all perceive it to be.” As she acquired more and more information about Ann Summers of the 1970’s, Karen recognized the potential to switch the focus of the business by turning it into a biz and brand that would be focused on women allowing them to shop for lingerie and sex toys in a safe and female friendly environment.
Jacqueline Gold Bio Preview ➡️
Full Name – Jacqueline Summers Gold CBE
Nick Name – Jacqueline Gold
Gender – Female
Profession – Chief Executive of Ann Summers
Date of Birth – 16 July 1960
How Years Old – 62 years old
Died – 16 March 2023 (aged 62)
Birth Place – Bromley, United Kingdom
Nationality – British
Zodiac Sign – Leo ♌
Religion – N/A
Ethnicity – British
Home Town – Tandridge District of Surrey, England
Jacqueline Gold School and Collage ➡️
Jacqueline Gold attended Surbiton High School, a private girls’ school in Surbiton, Surrey, England. After completing her secondary education, she studied at the University of London.
Jacqueline Gold Physical Status ➡️
- Height – 5’5″ ft
- Weight – N/A
- Eye Colour – N/A
- Hair Colour – N/A
Jacqueline Gold Father and Mother ➡️
Jacqueline Gold is a British businesswoman who is known for being the CEO of Ann Summers, a company that specializes in lingerie and sex toys. Her father is David Gold, who is a businessman and co-owner of West Ham United Football Club. Her mother is named Judy Gold.
- Father Name – David Gold
- Mother Name – Judy Gold
Jacqueline Gold Brother and Sister ➡️
Jacqueline Gold has a brother named Van Gold, who is also involved in business and is a co-owner of West Ham United Football Club along with their father, David Gold. She does not have any sisters.
- Brother Name – Van Gold
- Sister Name – N/A
Jacqueline Gold Husband and Boyfriend ➡️
- Marital Status – Married
- Husband Suppose – Dan Cunningham
Jacqueline Gold Kids / Children ➡️
Jacqueline Gold has one daughter named Scarlett whom she had with her former partner Dan Cunningham. Scarlett was born in 1995 and is now a successful influencer and social media personality.
Jacqueline Gold Early Life and Career ➡️
Jacqueline Gold was born on July 16, 1960, in London, England. She was raised in a family that was involved in the retail industry, with her father and grandfather owning a chain of retail stores.
Gold attended a private school for girls called St. Catherine’s School in Bramley, Surrey. After completing her education, she joined her family’s business and worked in various roles, including as a sales assistant and a buyer.
In the early 1980s, Gold came up with the idea of selling lingerie and sex toys through home parties, which eventually led to her becoming the CEO of Ann Summers, a company that specializes in these products. Under her leadership, the company grew into a multi-million pound business, and Gold became a prominent figure in the UK retail industry.
Jacqueline Gold Achivement ➡️
• Leading Ann Summers – Gold transformed Ann Summers from a struggling business into a successful multi-million pound company that is now a household name in the UK. She has been the CEO since 1993 and has overseen the company’s growth and expansion.
• Innovating the retail industry – Gold is known for her innovative marketing strategies, including the idea of selling lingerie and sex toys through home parties, which was a groundbreaking concept in the retail industry at the time. She also introduced the Ann Summers Party Plan, which allows customers to host parties and earn discounts on products.
• Winning awards – Gold has been recognized for her achievements in business and has won several awards, including the Veuve Clicquot Businesswoman of the Year Award in 1994, the Everywoman Ambassador Award in 2010, and the World Retail Congress Lifetime Achievement Award in 2013.
• Advocating for women’s rights – Gold is a prominent advocate for women’s rights and empowerment. She has spoken out about issues such as workplace harassment and gender inequality and has used her platform to support charities that help women in need.
Jacqueline Gold Cause of Death ➡️
Jacqueline Gold, who transformed the lingerie and sex toy chain Ann Summers and was a champion of women in business, has died aged 62. Her family said she died on Thursday evening after seven years of treatment for breast cancer.
Jacqueline Gold Net Worth ➡️
The world’s best Chief Executive of Ann Summers “Jacqueline Gold” has a net worth of $900 Million. According to various online resources (Wikipedia, Forbes, IMDB), the most popular Chief Executive of Ann Summers Jacqueline Gold’s estimated net worth is around $900 Million.
- Name – Jacqueline Gold
- Net Worth – $900 Million
- Profession – Chief Executive of Ann Summers
- Monthly Income And Salary – $7 Million +
- Yearly Income And Salary – $80 Million +
- Last Updated – 2023
Jacqueline Gold Biography
Read More Article ➡️
Facts About of Jacqueline Gold ➡️
• Jacqueline Gold was born on July 16, 1960, in Surrey, England.
• Jacqueline Gold attended Surbiton High School and later studied at the University of London.
• Under Jacqueline Gold’s leadership, Ann Summers has grown from a small chain of shops to a multi-million-pound empire with over 130 stores across the UK and Europe.
• Jacqueline Gold was awarded an Order of the British Empire (OBE) in 2016 for her services to entrepreneurship, women in business, and social enterprise.
• In addition to her business ventures, Jacqueline Gold is a regular media commentator and has appeared on numerous TV shows, including The Apprentice, Loose Women, and The Secret Millionaire.
• She is the daughter of David Gold, a successful businessman who founded the Ann Summers company in 1970.
• She joined the family business in 1979 and took over as CEO in 1987.
• She is widely regarded as a pioneer in the UK retail industry for her bold and innovative marketing strategies, such as the “Gold Parties” concept, where women can host parties in their homes and sell Ann Summers products to their friends.
• She is also a philanthropist and supports a number of charities, including the Prince’s Trust, the Rainbow Trust, and the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
• Jacqueline Gold is married to Dan Cunningham and has one daughter, Scarlett.
Jacqueline Gold Social Media Account ➡️
Frequently Asked Questions About Jacqueline Gold ➡️
Q. What is Jacqueline Gold known for?
Ans. Jacqueline Gold is known for being the CEO of Ann Summers, a UK-based retailer that specializes in lingerie, adult toys, and other adult novelty items. She is also known for her bold and innovative marketing strategies, which have helped to make Ann Summers a successful and well-known brand.
Q. How did Jacqueline Gold become successful?
Ans. Jacqueline Gold became successful by taking over the family business and implementing bold and innovative marketing strategies, such as the “Gold Parties” concept, which helped to increase sales and make Ann Summers a household name in the UK.
Q. What charities does Jacqueline Gold support?
Ans. Jacqueline Gold supports a number of charities, including the Prince’s Trust, the Rainbow Trust, and the Make-A-Wish Foundation. She is also a supporter of various women’s charities and organizations that aim to empower women and promote gender equality.
Q. Does Jacqueline Gold have any children?
Ans. Yes, Jacqueline Gold has one daughter, Scarlett, with her husband Dan Cunningham.
Q. What is the “Gold Parties” concept?
Ans. The “Gold Parties” concept is a marketing strategy that Jacqueline Gold implemented in the 1980s, where women could host parties in their homes and sell Ann Summers products to their friends. The concept was a huge success and helped to increase sales and brand awareness for Ann Summers.
Dear Reader – Guess I hope you have liked this information, if you liked it, please share it with your friends. Thanks ♥️
About The Blog
Welcome to Myworldtimes; it is a great place to learn every detail about your favorite celebrities. Here we share their Personal Lives, Careers, Journeys, News, and many other things.
We list almost every trending celebrity like Actor, Actress, Model, Social Media Personalities, Athletes, Business Persons, Politicians, Authors, Journalists, Singers, and more.
Who Are We ?
About Bablu Regar ➡️
Bablu is the CEO of this Blog. He is a blogger, entrepreneur, and explorer from Bhilwara Rajasthan
He is passionate about learning and then sharing information with other people. His biggest goal is to learn and teach people.
Know More About Bablu From – Instagram
Sources of Information
The information we serve in every article is collected from trusted and verified web networks. We use Wikipedia, YouTube, and other established News Media sites to manage and serve 100% truthful information.
We also have a deep look at celebrities’ different Social Media accounts to collect and confirm every piece of information.
Correction of a Mistake
If you’ve found any mistake or wrong information and verified the correction, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We appreciate your effort.
For any kind of queries, you can contact us by visiting Contact Page. You can also our follow and contact us on our Social Media handles.
Jacqueline Gold Biography