Cal Wilson Biography 2023: Cause of Death, Net Worth, Husband, Early Life, Career, Age, Height, Family
Cal Wilson Biography ➡️
Cal Wilson who was born on 5 October 1970 in Christchurch, New Zealand and Died 11 October 2023 (aged 53) in Sydney, Australia, was a New Zealand stand-up comedian, author, radio and television presenter.
Cal Wilson Bio Preview ➡️
Full Name – Cal Wilson
Nick Name – Cal Wilson
Gender – Female
Profession – Stand-up comedian, author, radio and television presenter
Years active – 1997–2023
Date of Birth – 5 October 1970
How Years Old – 53 years old
Birth Place – Christchurch, New Zealand
Died – 11 October 2023 (aged 53)
Death Place – Sydney, Australia
Nationality – New Zealand
Zodiac Sign – Libra ♎
Ethnicity – Mixed
Home Town – Wellington, New Zealand
Cal Wilson School and Collage ➡️
School – high school in Christchurch, New Zealand
College – University of Canterbury
Cal Wilson Physical Status ➡️
Height – Not Known
Weight – Not Known
Cal Wilson Father and Mother ➡️
Father Name – Not Known
Mother Name – Not Known
Cal Wilson Brother and Sister ➡️
Brother Name – Not Known
Sister Name – Not Known
Cal Wilson Husband and Boyfriend ➡️
In January 2008, Wilson married Chris Woods. They have a son and live in Sunshine, an Australian suburb of Melbourne.
Marital Status – Married
Spouse – Chris Woods (m. 2008)
Boyfriend – Not Known
Cal Wilson Cause of Death ➡️
Cal Wilson was a New Zealand stand-up comedian, author, radio and television presenter died on 11 October 2023, at the age of 53.
Cal Wilson Net Worth ➡️
Cal Wilson was a New Zealand stand-up comedian, author, radio and television presenter She has an estimated net worth of $1 Million. The primary source of her income is as a successful stand-up comedian.
Cal Wilson Social Media Account ➡️
Instagram – Click Now
Twitter – Click Now
Facebook – Click Now
Facts About of Cal Wilson ➡️
- Profession: Cal Wilson is a well-known comedian, actress, and writer.
- Acting: In addition to her comedy, she has appeared in various television shows and has done voice acting work.
- Comedy Career: She is known for her stand-up comedy performances, which often feature witty and observational humor.
- Podcast: She co-hosts the popular podcast “Dum Dum Club” with fellow comedian Tommy Dassalo.
- Dual Citizenship: Although born in New Zealand, she also holds Australian citizenship.
- Awards: Cal Wilson has received awards and nominations for her comedy work, including the prestigious Billy T Award at the New Zealand International Comedy Festival.
- Writing: Cal Wilson is also a published author, having written books like “Things I Wish I’d Known.”
People Also Read ➡️
Cal Wilson Biography
FAQ About Cal Wilson ➡️
Q. Who is Cal Wilson?
Ans. Cal Wilson is a popular comedian and actress from New Zealand known for her stand-up comedy and appearances on television and radio.
Q. What is her networth?
Ans. Her net worth is estimated to be $1 million.
Q. How old is she?
Ans. She is 51 years old
Q. How many children does she have?
Ans. She has one son
Q. Where was she born?
Ans. Cal Wilson was born in Wellington, New Zealand.
Q. Is she involved in other forms of entertainment?
Ans. Cal Wilson has also done voice acting and appeared in theatre productions.
Dear Reader – Guess I hope you have liked this information, if you liked it, please share it with your friends. Thanks ♥️
About The Blog
Welcome to Myworldtimes; it is a great place to learn every detail about your favorite celebrities. Here we share their Personal Lives, Careers, Journeys, News, and many other things.
We list almost every trending celebrity like Actor, Actress, Model, Social Media Personalities, Athletes, Business Persons, Politicians, Authors, Journalists, Singers, and more.